We come this way but once. We can tiptoe through life and hope that we get to death without being to badly bruised or we can live a full, complete life achieving our goals and realizing our wildest dreams. And that what I plan to do. #LiveLifetotheFullest
Oftentimes, success happens when you just lean into it - when you make yourself open to the opportunities and are willing to do what it takes to pursue it further - without a contract, without a promise for success, without any expectation whatsoever. You just start. You lean into it. You see what it feels like.
When my time is passed, I want others to say. ” Now there was one who really lived life! There was one who chose the uncommon path, and achieved an uncommon destiny of health, happiness and success.”
The indispensible first step to getting the things you want in life is this: decide what you want.— I love this quote and I am writing down what I want right now…look out 2013 here I come!
Always dream big dreams. Big Dreams attract big people.
- Invest in “Life-Extending” Time – proactively invest time in health by eating well, exercising regularly, getting plenty of sleep, taking time for self
- Invest in “Foundation-Building” Time – non urgent but important, building relationships, identifying opportunities, prevention planning
- Invest in “Do-Nothing” Time – slow down and experience a different pace of life.
- Invest in “System-Creating” Time – invest time up front creating better, more organized systems.
- Invest in “Cushion” Time – don’t wait until the last minute, it reduces stress and gives you the opportunity to help others if you aren’t always rushing to the next “thing”.
- Invest in “Savoring” Time – Investing time in savoring all the unique sensorial moments of your day will guarantee your moments don’t flash by in a dull blur.
- Invest in “Time Assessment” Time - You wouldn’t keep spending or investing money without assessing how well things were going every month, quarter, or year, and the same thing should apply to your time.
• I followed my heart and intuition
• I said what I needed to say
• I did what I needed to do
• I made a difference
• I know what true love is
• I am happy and grateful
• I am proud of myself
• I became the best version of me
• I forgave those who hurt me
• I have no regrets
Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness.— Mary Anne Radmacher
Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.
Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.— Steve Jobs
Thoughts are things.
All confusion fades once the facts are known